Day I - Tuesday, 17 May
On the first day, we invite you to take part in a conference with the theme "Global trends, local challenges". As at the best festivals, participants will be able to choose from two stages - SPORTBIZ International and SPORTBIZ PL.
The role of integration in the developmnent and promotion of sport.
- How to build an effetive cooperation between clubs, leagues and sports associations?
- How to build relations with business partners?
- How a league and sports association can support the development of marketing, communication and level of fans' commitment?
A new model of managing sports organizations.
- Sports clubs on-line –how to manage clubs effectively in different regions?
- One brand, few clubs –how effectively reach sports fans?
- How to seek market space for new sports clubs?
TEDx: Tokenization in sports.
- Blockchain, so what exactly?
- Tokenization – a way of engaging sports fans
- How to generate additional income via tokens?
Technological support in club management - case study.
From logotype to branding - how to create a visual identity for a sports organization?
- Logotype, crest, symbols - what to pay attention to in graphic design?
- Rebranding or subtle refreshment - how to modernise visual identity taking into account fans' expectations?
- From logotype to gadgets - a comprehensive visual identity system
Bringing stadium emotions online. Do sports clubs need OTT platforms?
- How sports consumer changes nowadays?
- How the OTT platforms work and how clubs can benefit from OTT?
- How to create and implement OTT platform?
II day - Wednesday, 18 May
The second day of the SPORTBIZ Forum is all about practical knowledge and skills. For participants we have prepared a choice of workshops, during which you will work throughout the day on specific topics, based on interesting case studies from home and abroad. At the end of each workshop there will be a case study presentation, during which you will be able to ask about practical aspects of processing and executing sports projects in the form of a Q&A session.
Organizing sports events step by step:
Do you organize major sports events? Are you responsible for the processing of the match day, or maybe you coordinate event projects on behalf of the sponsor?During the training you will learn how to develop creative concepts for sports events, how to effectively promote events and attract partners, and how to effectively work with suppliers to deliver the best sports emotions to participants.
Management of athletes' image
Are you an athlete, looking for improving your marketing and communications knowledge? Or maybe you are a manager or a person responsible for creating the image of an athlete? During the training you will learn how to create an attractive and credible image, how to build a personal brand of an athlete that will be attractive to potential sponsors and will also allow you to effectively reach and engage fans.
How to aquire a sponsor for a sports organization?
Do you work in a club or sports association and are responsible for acquiring sponsors and partners, wondering how to effectively reach out to companies and decision-makers? During the training you will learn how to prepare an attractive sponsoring offer, how to conduct effective sales activities, how to encourage companies to cooperate and show them the real impact of sponsoring on their image, communication and sales activities.
Check full schedule here!
Back to main page